Saturday, January 7, 2012

21. i've got more than enough


well, to be honest, today i can't stop smiling :))  i hate being 21, being adult. but i can't hate my life. it's perfect. there are ups and downs, but they're just cycling. when you look backwards, you can only smile and be grateful for all of them.

today i have perfect gifts. god put an almost full-moon in the sky tonight, and it shines for me; especially for me. and i have love. big big love from all the things: mom, dad, my half-soul sister, friends, universe. got many hugs and kisses. wishes. surprises.

it's true when people say the happiness between getting gold and getting kiss on your chin are equal when it's given by your loved ones. and that's just how god ask me to give more.

oh how i fall in love with life!

No comments: