Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bandung before a horrible subject's final test

Hey Bandung, been a long time since last time I visited you. Now's my coming isn't something has planned before, after one tiring day and a big (not really) dissapointment, suddenly I thought "Why not Bandung?"

And here I am.

Talking about Bandung, I'd tell a story about one who is lucky and one who's not. My younger sister is at Bandung right now, in fact, she's one of my reason going here. After some exhausting placement tests for national varsities (which none of it accepted her), she's finally decide to pay one of civil varsity, the only one which has accepted her. And now, getting inspiration from I don't know where, she's having another test at one of the best faculty in southeast asia, in one civil university in Bandung. And the major she choose, were and actually is, my dream major.

Architechture. Pray for her, may God bless her to pass the test, or at least, may money be able to help her pass the test (not dirty money of course). But for whatever the result is, I never imagined, that she will be interested at that subject. For how lucky I am, I did choose my major law, and left my dream (not really a dream, I guess, I'm just being dramatic), to open my way for her choosing whatever she wants. But now, Jesus!! Even to enter the university has been difficult for her. I never suspect her for any brainlessness like this. How fishy I was! And now, despite choosing subjects that attract her excitement, I guess she's doing the same way I did: saving the future by choosing some boring-but-safe major. Actually law isn't boring, but still, it's not what I really wanted. I'm just saving myself, and I thought, was, saving her.

Anyway it's been too far from lucky and unlucky. But I'm not evoked anymore to talk more about lucky. I'm lucky enough, for I only have to try once to enter one good university. And my sister, let her decide whether she'll be lucky or not. Not her brain which is wrong, just her head and heart, maybe.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments: